Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Woolite product review

I got a chance to try and review woolite laundry detergent thanks to crowdtap.com. I have never in the past used this brand; so i was going in with no expectations.

First thing i noticed when i got my sample is they say its safe for use on baby clothes. I love this as baby detergent is extremely expensive to purchase seperately. When i opened the package i noticed it had a really good smell which was a plus to any detergent.

I washed a few of my daughters new spring/summer clothes with the detergent first as i wasnted to see how it did about not fading clothes. I was extrememly satisfied they came out of the wash looking and smelling great. The smell had held over through the dryer and the color hadnt faded ( i know it sometimes takes a few washes to notice this).
I had my little one wear the clothes outside the next day knowing they were likely to get really dirty (which they did!) I threw them in the wash that night with the woolite detergent again and came back a while later to dry them and noticed yet again the detergent had done its job. All stains were out and they looked like brand new!!! I was so excited at this point.
 I went out and bought my self a few bottles after this as its so hard keeping her clothes looking like new.  I deffinitly would say this product is a plus to have in any household.

No comments:

Post a Comment