Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Playtex secrets balconette underwire bra review





I got an offer the other day from Bzzaagent to try out a new Playtex secrets bra. The style bra i tried was the Balconette Underwire bra in nude.. This bra is meant for extra support for us larger chested women. I sure can say this bra deffinitly seemed that as well as looking like an old lady bra (no offense to you old ladies :p)

The bra well super comfy and supportive. Didnt have the style i was looking for. It wasnt very sexy or flattering at least not alone. Once i put a t-shirt on it got even worse. With a shirt on the what looked like pretty design with your shirt off looked terrible through the shirt. It made little bumps were the design was.

The top part of the cup where the straps are even showed outside the inside of my t-shirt (no fun there)

I ended up changing into a really cute dressy sweater to see how comfortable the bra was. Let me tell you all my complaints from earlier on could be thrown right out the window! I had actually forgotten i was wearing a bra for a while. I even went to bed in it.

Although the bra may not have been everything i was hoping for in looks it sure out did its self in comfort. I even went on line and did some research on it and found out it comes in animal print for us younger girls (Ill admit i went and bought it ) and many other colors including: black , nude, white, zebra print, a light (gorgeous) blue, a charcoal grey, and a pretty rose pink.

These bras are on sale now at kohls for buy 1 get 1 1/2 off!!!! now is the time to buy you wont regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment