Friday, April 12, 2013

Garnier B.B. Cream review

A few weeks ago bzzagent.com offered me the chance to try and review Garnier B.B cream.  I recieved a free full size product to try. Let me tell you all a little bit about what a B.B. cream is first.

B.B cream stands for beauty blemish cream. It also can be used as a sunscreen which was exciting to me .

Now let me tell you a little bit about this specific B.B. cream. Garniers cream comes in 3 color variations: Light/medium (thats what i chose), medium/deep, and deep. It also has an SPF of 15 which is great. The box was cute and attractive something i definitely would take a second glance at if i was walking by it in a store.

When i first opened the product i was expecting a cream as the name is b.b cream; but it definitely came out extremely liquified.    I was a little thrown off by that as I am not much of a fan for liquid makeup. I still proceded to apply the liquid to my face and was pleasantly surprised to find that although it went on so wet once blended into the skin i actually forgot it was there.

This b.b. cream instantly blended my skin and evened it out. I have started using it as part of my daily routine. Its shrunk my pores, cleared up my breakouts and best part of all i don't even feel like im wearing any makeup.


I recommend giving this product a try if your looking from some extra help with your skin. Even looking for a makeup that doubles as sunscreen. It retails right around 12.99 at most retailers!! Which is a super great price for a product like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment