Thursday, April 4, 2013

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream





First off many of you might wonder what is B.B. cream? B.B cream is beauty balm. Its a moisturizer, sun block, primer, and foundation all in one. Bzzagent gave me the chance to try Garnier new B.B. Cream for free. Heres my thoughts on it:

I can say i was a little skeptical to try this product at first as im not a huge makeup fan; but i can say i sure dont regret trying it now. The product comes in an attractive little box.
    
When i first opened it up and took the tube out to put some on my face i was impressed
as it seemed more like a liquid then a cream (and i hate liquid makeup); but once i got
it on my face and smoothed in i didnt feel it at all. It was as if i hadn't even put anything
on it


After using the product for a few days i noticed that my skin wasnt as oily and that my pores had shrunk in size. It helped  clear up the breakouts i had on my face as well. 

This is a product i would deffinitly recommend to those woman out there looking for a light weight cover for during the day. I think lots of you would love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment