Monday, April 29, 2013

Old navy White jeans Review

 
 
 
A company called Crowdtap gave me and a friend a chance to try a pair of old navy white jeans for free. The below pair are the ones i choose(they arent stained there is just something wrong with my camera)They offer 5 different style the rockstar, diva, sweetheart, boyfriend, flirt. I choose the sweetheart cut and my cousin choose the diva cut
 
Each style is meant for a different body type.
 
   The rockstar cut is for all shapes, The diva cut is for straighter waist slimmer thighs. The flirt cut is for Straighter waist, Fuller thighs. The Boyfriend cut is for slimming all body types, The Sweetheart cut is for Smaller waists fuller thighs.
 
    I personally have quite a large butt (I cant deny it ) and foudn that the sweetheart cut sits higher in the back so when i bend over it doesnt ride to low on my back side. I Ended up picking the sweatheart skinny jeans an rolled them up as you see in the picture. I love the feel and fit of the jeans over all, with only one issue. The length even in short length they were still to long, which is why i rolled them. I found that the only way to make them look right on me was to wear them rolled.
 
     My local old navy didnt have all the styles and cuts in that are advertised on line which was a big down fall as the 2 styles they did have were only skinny jeans and i would of prefered the croped pants or even the bootcut style. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment