Thursday, March 28, 2013

playtex Secrets® Balconette Underwire Review

Bzz agent.com gave me the opprotunity to try and review the new playtex Secrets Balconette Underwire bra for FREE!!!. This bra is  meant for woman who are bigger chested

The bra had its good parts and its bad parts but overall i did love the bra.  The good parts fit wonderfully, was super supportive, and was pretty in color and design. The bad part was when i wore one of my normal t-shirts with it the design on the top of the cup was noticeable through my shirt :/ (bummer). I also noticed that the sides of the cups were the straps are was noticable on the outside of my tee. (another bummer)

Although i had some issues with the bra i still wear it with my sweaters, and my looser tees. As i do love the fit of it

No comments:

Post a Comment