Friday, March 8, 2013

REVIEW: Garnier Olia hair coloring

I was offered a chance to try out a new product Garnier Olia hair coloring Through www.bzzagent.com and here is my thoughts on it!


I chose shade 660 Light Intense Auburn Usually when i color my hair the product color on the box is darker then what my hair color turns out for once, that was not the case! First off right from the start when i went to put the color on i was hooked. There was NO nasty chemical smell that you always get when color your hair.(super excited by that)  The color went on a little thick although i believe that's what helped the color become darker as it was really setting on your hair. I would definitely tell any of you out there who color your hair at home to give this brand a shot and you wont regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment